Licensed Massage Therapist
Laura holds an Associate's degree in Therapeutic Massage from the Community College of Rhode Island. She was trained under western, as well as eastern bodywork models. Laura uses her training to tailor integrative bodywork sessions for each individual client. She incorporates Deep tissue, sports massage, trigger point techniques, myofascial, acupressure and meridian work into her sessions.
She specializes in neck pain, headache relief, sciatica, tennis/golfers elbow, carpel tunnel, back pain and iliopsoas release. Laura has 10 plus years of experience working with individuals who have a wide range of developmental disabilities, mental heath and substance abuse issues.
She enjoys helping people to maintain an active lifestyle and to become more fully embodied.
- Member of ABMP (Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals) since 2018
- Hospital Based Oncology Massage Training 2019
- Klose training for Manual lymphatic Drainage 2020
- Upledger Model for Craniosacral Therapy 2021
- Massage Therapy for Spinal Curvatures 2023
- Lower Leg Overuse injuries in Athletes 2023
|Tuesday||10am to 6pm|
|Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday||10am to 5pm|
Massage Therapy License number MA 98385
Business License number MM44436